Villa Mãe Home
Holiday letting Algarve
Villa Mae Home is located 4 miles north of the fishing town of Olhão, at the end of a dirt road of 500m. The quiet rural setting with beautiful views makes this the ideal holiday home for your relaxing holiday. Enter the villa over a wide staircase that leads to a covered terrace on the north with built-in seating and a picnic table. This is a delightful place in the warm summer days. The kitchen is simple and effective, entering into the spacious lounge and dining room. A fireplace creates the cosy atmosphere in the sometimes chilly winter evenings. Patio doors lead to a large partially covered terrace facing south with table and seating.
On the ground floor there are 2 bedrooms. One room with a double-bed of 2.1m and the other with two single beds and a bathroom with shower. An indoor and outdoor stairs lead to the 1st floor with a large bedroom with two XL single beds of 2.2m, and an en-suite bathroom with bath. Patio doors lead to to a large, partly covered terrace with stunning views over the country, the hills and the sea.
The well kept garden offers a sizeable pool of 10 x 5 meters and several sunny and shady terraces to your liking.
Villa Mae Home
To enter Villa Mãe Home, take the steps to a North facing covered terrace with built-in seating and a picnic table. This is an absolutely delightful place in the heat of the summer. There is a simple, well equipped kitchen with an electric hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and sink. The spacious lounge-dining room has a dining table with chairs, a comfortable lounge-sofa with lots of pillows and 2 sofa-chairs by the fire-place for the cooler winter evenings. Patio doors take you to a largely covered South facing terrace with more seating and a hammock.
On the ground floor are 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed (2.1m long), the other with 2 single beds and a shower room. There are in- and outdoor stairs taking you to the 1st floor with the master bedroom with 2 extra long (2,2m) single beds, an en-suite full bathroom and patio doors to a largely covered roof terrace with lovely hill, country and even sea views. There is a nice small garden around the villa and a gorgeous freeform pool with a deep and shallow end and submerged lights for a delicious tropical feeling at night. The pool is walled and has a large cobblestone sun terrace with sunbeds.
Villa Mãe Home – Conditions
- After receipt of our booking confirmation, we will ask you to pay by return 25% of the total rental price. Your reservation only will become effective after receipt of your payment.
- At the latest 30 days before your arrival we expect you to pay the rest of the rental price.
- In case of cancellation, there will be no refund of payments. We advise you to effect insurance for this.
- We have the right to cancel your reservation if the payments described above are not effectuated in time.
- Included in the rent are:
- Water and electricity, excl. for heating.
- Bed – and bath linen.
- End cleaning, provided that upon leaving, the house is tidy and reasonably clean.
- The apartment is rented for the number of persons mentioned on your reservation e-mail. If you want to have family or friends stay with you during (part of) your holiday, please let us know when booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Damage deposit: upon arrival we expect you to pay a deposit of € 250,- , which will be returned to you when you leave the apartment and no damage is found.
- Unless other arrangements were made, you will have access to the house as from 15.00 hrs and will have to leave before 10.00 ‘o clock on the last day of your stay.
- Your reservation confirms you agree with the above mentioned stipulations.
Villa Mãe Home Rates
|1 January – 31 March
|1 April – 31 May
|1 June – 30 June
|1 July – 31 August
|1 September – 30 September
|1 October – 31 October
|1 November – 31 December
- bed- and bath linen (available)
- end cleaning € 125,00
- baby cot incl. linen € 20,00 per week
- high (children) chair € 15,00 per week
- electric heating and wood at cost price
Damage deposit: € 250,-
Villa Mãe Home Services
Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the friendly owner who will show you all you need to know about Villa Mãe Home.
There is a nice information folder in de house, giving you detailed information on the surroundings, restaurants, trips etc.
During your stay somebody will take care of the pool and garden.
The following extra services are available:
- Daily maid service: washing, ironing, grocery shopping. You relax and the work will be done.
- Babysitters available.
- Don’t feel like cooking? We prepare your meal(s) on the spot.
- We supply wood for the cooler evenings in spring, autumn and winter.
- Baby cot, high chair available.
- Rent a mountain bike? When ordered in advance the bikes will be waiting for you.
- Rent a car? We will take care of it.
- Airport pick up? No problem.
- A jeep-safari met pick nick in the mountains? Together with you, we will plan a nice day out.
- When you rent the villa at Christmas, we will take care of the appropriate decorations and a hamper with drinks and food will be waiting for you.